What do you visualize when you think of “home”? Take a few seconds—maybe close your eyes. Perhaps several images come to mind. Your idea of home may be a bit different from someone else’s, though we anticipate similarities as well.
After countless conversations with residents over nearly four decades of senior living experience, we at Country Meadows have a good idea of what people have in mind when they think of “home.” That’s why we focus on those particular areas to satisfy our residents’ wants and needs.
All the comforts of home and more at Country Meadows Retirement Communities
We’re kicking off 2020 by sharing our Home Sweet Home Promise at Country Meadows and how we keep it with our residents and their families. We do it every day at each one of our 11 retirement communities. And sometimes we do it in unexpected ways.
At Country Meadows, we will do all we can to help you or your loved one:
- Make your new space your very own. Choose from a range of apartment styles.
- Keep your cherished mementos. Personalize your new home. If you want, we can help you.
- Enjoy the company of friendly neighbors… They’ll roll out the welcome mat for you!
- …while still enjoying the privacy of your own place. Enjoy your routine in your space on your
- Stay together as a couple. Even if your care needs differ, we will help you stay together.
- Bring your four-legged family members. We value the comfort of pets and welcome yours.
- Host your family and friends. Our chefs can even prepare a special meal just for you and your guests to enjoy in a private dining room.
- Socialize throughout the day. If you choose, join a fitness class or attend happy hour.
- Continue your favorite hobbies and discover new purpose. You may find a talent you didn’t know you had!
- Appreciate home-like living spaces. Relax in our lovely, warm, expertly designed common areas.
- Live beyond your apartment. Sit by the fireplace or on an outdoor bench, chatting, relaxing or meditating.
- Welcome all the comforts of home. We’ll handle your daily maintenance, inside and outdoors. Bring your car if you want, but we’ll gladly provide you with transportation.
A caring, family environment at Country Meadows is part of feeling at home
Our team of professional co-workers prioritizes the comfort and satisfaction of each one of our residents. We hire and train people who share that philosophy. And, because Country Meadows is family-owned and family-managed, we create a welcoming family atmosphere at all of our retirement communities.
We invite you to meet with us to see for yourself how Country Meadows creates the feeling of “Home Sweet Home.” Not quite ready for choosing a retirement community? That’s fine, though we suggest asking questions and starting your search for a senior living community earlier rather than later. You might benefit from reading our article on what to look for when considering a retirement community.
If you’re seeking a retirement community in Pennsylvania or one in one in Maryland, we hope you will check out one or more of our retirement communities Please contact us for information or schedule a visit so that we can introduce you to our full range of services.