Assisted Living and Personal Care at Country Meadows
At a Country Meadows community, our philosophy is to make senior living as easy as possible so that residents can enjoy doing what they love most. Even active seniors may find they need some help with activities of daily living. From assistance with dressing to medication management, our Assisted Living and Personal Care residents enjoy programs customized to provide the aid they need.
Assisted Living and Personal Care services include:
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served three times a day, with snacks and beverages throughout the day for residents and guests
- Caring, trained staff on-duty 24-hours every day
- Active community life programs that focus on total well-being including physical, social and spiritual activities
- Apartment-style living featuring weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A rental fee that covers all utilities including heat, air conditioning, cable television and wireless internet access
- Scheduled transportation for appointments, errands, shopping and church
- A pet-friendly campus where your animals are welcome
Additional services are available through Connections Memory Support Services and Pathways Restorative Services™.
Country Meadows offers Assisted Living care in our Frederick, Maryland and Forks of Easton locations and Personal Care services at our other Pennsylvania communities. Learn more about Assisted Living in Pa., or visit our Pennsylvania communities in Allentown, Bethlehem, Forks Township of Easton, Hershey, Lancaster, the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Mechanicsburg, Wyomissing, York-South (Leader Heights) and York-West or our Frederick, Md., campus for more information.