Long-term Care for the Greater Lehigh Valley
For each resident in our long-term care neighborhood, we focus on the whole person, including his or her physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Our nursing professionals provide 24-hour skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and memory support services. We customize resident plans to meet specific needs, and we offer many choices and options to meet our residents’ requests on an individual basis.
Features and Options of our Long-term Care
- Nursing care provided by licensed healthcare professionals
- Attractive fully furnished rooms, available in private and semi-private floor plans
- Three meals served daily in elegant dining rooms and prepared by our professional Culinary team. Our dietician-approved menus include regional dishes and resident favorites with a variety of healthy meal choices designed to appeal to residents’ tastes while accommodating special dietary requirements and assistance.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- On-site chaplains who provide a rich, interfaith spiritual life program, make pastoral visits on a regular basis and provide encouragement and support to families
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Extensive community life program seven days a week that encourages residents to make friends, explore new hobbies and continue lifelong passions and offers on-campus social events, trips and outings
- Active fitness program led by full-time fitness professionals
- Purposeful service projects to support local community programs through elementary schools, hospitals, senior centers and other charitable organizations
- Music and pet therapy
- A pet-friendly campus