HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s tradition that when one year ends and we reflect on the “old” year, we see where we made mistakes. This gives us a chance to make resolutions for the upcoming year so we won’t make the same mistakes.
I’m sharing my resolutions for 2019 with you. Feel free to use them!
• I resolve to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
• I resolve to talk health, happiness and prosperity to everyone I meet.
• I resolve to make all of my friends feel that there is something in them.
• I resolve to look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
• I resolve to think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.
• I resolve to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
• I resolve to forget past mistakes and press on to greater achievements of the future.
• I resolve to wear a happy face at all times and greet everyone I meet with a smile.
• I resolve to give so much self-improvement that I have no time to criticize others.
• I resolve to be too large to worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit trouble
• And I give God credit for everything in my life.
A FEW EXTRA ITEMS TO CONSIDER AND REMEMBER
• If I move something, I must put it back.
• If I open something, I must close it.
• If I turn something on, I must turn it off.
• If I break something, I must admit it.
• If I borrow something, I must return it.
• If I value something, I must take care of it.
• If I make a mess, I must clean it up.
• If it’s none of my business, I must not ask.
• If it belongs to someone else and I want to use it, I must first ask.
• If I don’t know how to use something, I must leave it alone.
• If I can make someone’s day, I must do it.