Welcome to Country Meadows of Hershey
Located in a residential neighborhood of Hershey and within walking distance of the Hershey Medical Center, Country Meadows of Hershey is handy to shopping, churches, local attractions, sports, entertainment and special interest venues. The Hershey location is close to both Harrisburg and Lebanon and their surrounding communities including Elizabethtown, Palmyra, and Middletown.
Country Meadows of Hershey residents take advantage of all that life has to offer. With our Independent Living, Personal Care, Connections Memory Support Services, and Pathways Restorative Services™, Country Meadows residents can be care-free, active and independent as they like.
Like all Country Meadows Retirement Communities, you will find an abundance of programs and a rich community life at the Hershey campus led by a caring, dedicated staff.
More about Country Meadows of Hershey:
At Country Meadows of Hershey, it is the little (and big) extras that go a long way. To really get to know a community, its staff and residents it is best to visit our campus.
At Country Meadows, you can always expect:
- Good food served restaurant-style with help for special dietary needs.
- Clean, comfortable, worry-free living designed for seniors.
- Private residences, beautiful landscapes and spacious common areas for entertaining, socializing and relaxing.
- Plentiful activities for older adults who want to be active and involved. Fitness, fun and games, life-long learning and opportunities to give back to the greater community are all ways our seniors enjoy an active, vibrant Country Meadows lifestyle.
- Scheduled transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping, and church.
- Access to the care you need, whether it is just a little help with tasks of daily-living, Connections Memory Support Services, or Pathways Restorative Services™.
Country Meadows is a pet-friendly and pet-loving community. Pets are welcome too. Click here for details.