Country Meadows At Home provides supplemental non-medical help for Country Meadows residents in their campus apartments. Whether it is for a few hours a week or around the clock assistance, Country Meadows At Home services are focused on helping residents remain happy, healthy and independent.
Country Meadows At Home provides a range of services that can include:
- Personal Care Services provide help with non-medical tasks of daily life like bathing, dressing and other assistance.
- Companion and Homemaker Services provides welcomed company to spend time with and help around a resident’s apartment including meal preparation.
- Personal Transportation services to and from doctor appointments, the pharmacy, the grocery store or other errands are available, and even accompaniment to those doctors’ appointments to take notes for future reminders or share with family who was not able to attend.
- Restorative Care provides assistance while recovering from an illness or surgery.
- Medication Management provides reminders when to take certain medications and in what situations.
Country Meadows At Home provides supplemental support to Country Meadows residents at our communities in Allentown, Bethlehem, Hershey, Lancaster, Mechanicsburg, York-South (Leader Heights) and York-West locations.