We Offer More Because You Expect More
At Country Meadows, you can always expect resident-centered care focused on the mind, body and spirit. That's why we are not a "nursing home" and far more than an assisted living facility, but one of the top retirement communities in Pennsylvania and Maryland with a full range of lifestyles.
Every day, we help seniors live life with purpose and as actively and independently as they are able—no matter their life stage. Let us share our campus highlights in person—visit any day of the week when it's convenient for you.
- All-inclusive living in monthly rental apartments with no large buy-in fee like other retirement communities
- Freshly prepared meals served restaurant-style with any necessary assistance in personal care for special dietary needs
- Access to a registered dietician and consultations
- Private dining room to entertain and host friends and family for a private dinner or special celebration
- Private residences, beautiful landscapes, fireplaces, quiet nooks and spacious, homelike common areas for entertaining, socializing and relaxing
- A game room, theater (particular favorites among young visitors) and libraries for a fun pastime, movie or good read
- Resident-led social events and happy hours
- Age- and ability-appropriate one-on-one and group fitness programs led daily by dedicated fitness professionals
- Life-long learning and purposeful service opportunities to give back to the greater community
- Physical, occupational, speech and massage therapy
- 24-hour access to a professional medical staff
- Full-time chaplains to lead on-campus spiritual life programs open to all faiths and beliefs
- Access to computer centers plus free WiFi for residents and guests
- Salon and spa services for haircuts, styling, shampoos, shaves, massages, manicures and pedicures
- Scheduled transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping, cultural events, banks, church/temple, special events and more
- (When appropriate) Gentle encouragement and personal invitations to participate in activities
- Educational programs and support groups, like memory support groups in conjunction with the Alzheimer's Association, for families and the greater community
- Monthly fireside chats with campus management to learn of the latest news and updates and foster open communication
- A pet-friendly and pet-loving community—click here for details
A nursing home or an assisted living facility typically focuses only on care. We also focus on life. And helping life get better.
We'd love to focus on your life and hope to see you soon.