Personal Care at Country Meadows of South Hills of Pittsburgh
At Country Meadows of South Hills of Pittsburgh, our philosophy is to make senior living easier and more convenient so our residents can enjoy doing what they like most. Even active seniors may discover they need some assistance with daily living activities. From help with dressing to medication management, our Personal Care residents enjoy programs that are individualized to provide the assistance they need.
Here’s what our South Hills of Pittsburgh PA community, has to offer for Personal Care services:
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served three times a day, often with food sourced from the Pittsburgh area, with snacks and beverages throughout the day for residents and guests
- Caring, trained staff on-duty 24-hours every day
- Active community life programs that focus on total well-being including physical, social and spiritual activities
- Apartment-style living featuring weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A rental fee that covers all utilities including heat, air conditioning, cable television and wireless internet access
- Scheduled transportation for appointments, errands, shopping and church throughout South Hills of Pittsburgh.
- A pet-friendly campus where your animals are welcome
- Additional services at South Hills of Pittsburgh are available through our Connections Memory Support Services
Note: Country Meadows offers Assisted Living in our Frederick, Maryland and Easton, Pennsylvania locations and Personal Care services at our nine other Pennsylvania communities. Learn more about Assisted Living in PA.