As we progress through the steps of our Re-opening Plan per the Department of Health’s guidelines, we welcome family and friends to connect through our scheduled outdoor visitation. To be successful, we need your cooperation in the following guidelines to keep our residents (and their guests) safe. We have arranged a semi-private outside seating area with chairs socially distanced (with alternative pre-determined indoor areas during inclement weather) for residents and their guests to enjoy a 20-minute visit together. Only scheduled visits* are allowed at this time and can be reserved through the process below.
How to Schedule a Visit:
Click here to schedule a visit
- Outdoor visitations are available in 20-minute increments at the designated area (reference this visitation area map):
- Days and times vary per level of care, so please check availability and schedule.
- Once on the above page, click to view the available dates and times.
- The set-up for residents and guests includes seating arranged at least six feet apart.
- Each guest must check in at the front desk, will be screened and is required to sign in and agree to our visitation policy.
- Scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We want to accommodate as many families as possible and ask you to limit your repeat visit requests.
- If you must cancel, please call the campus at 717-392-4100 at least 24 hours in advance of your confirmed visitation date.
- If weather does not permit outside visitation, we can accommodate visits at a designated indoor location:
- Independent Living and Personal Care: Pub Room, 3rd Floor
- Connections and Pathways neighborhoods: Sunroom, 1st Floor
- Each visitor and resident must wear a mask (including children over the age of 2).
- All visits will be conducted in the designated seating area. No guests will be able to come inside or beyond the designated indoor area if during inclement weather.
- Please limit visitors up to two adults and one child under the age of 12 per resident or resident couple.
- Seating will be available for up to two visitors and a child. Please do not bring your own chairs.
- At this time, we are limiting engagement to social distancing and conversation. Please no hugging, holding hands or kissing.
- The seating area will be sanitized before and after each use.
*Visitation is not available while a resident is on isolation precautions.