The Community Lifestyle at Forks of Easton
One of the main benefits of moving to our retirement community is to enjoy every comfort of home—without the burdens of home ownership—in an environment that offers choices for social interaction, group activities or simply quiet, comfortable living.
Scroll through this slideshow by clicking on the photos or simply watch photos rotate on their own.
Forks campus as of July 2, 2016
Now Open to Enjoy:
- An Arts and Craft-style two-story community with resident parking
- Well-appointed, upscale amenities and services
- Choice of several floor plans including studio, one- and two bedroom apartments
- Contemporary kitchens in Independent Living and Assisted Living apartments with natural quartz countertops and back splash, stainless steel appliances as well as a large community kitchen in our Memory Care neighborhood for group baking activities and family-style gatherings
- Resort-like common areas with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplaces, large window wall with views of a patio and rolling countryside
- Private dining room, library and gathering rooms, media room, fully equipped fitness center, bar area for social hours, full-service salon and spa
- A pet-friendly community—your pets are welcome
- No buy-in fees
- A 100% family-owned and operated Pennsylvania company
Putting the “Life” in Lifestyle at our Retirement Community
Another reason to choose Country Meadows is to get back to living life through our all-inclusive services and full array of social events, spiritual enrichment programs, recreational activities and lifelong learning.
- All-inclusive monthly rental fee that includes heat, air conditioning, electricity, water, cable television and wireless internet access
- Restaurant-style dining served in an elegant dining room with drinks and snacks available around-the-clock
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping trips, church/temple and places of interest
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Well-maintained common areas, gardens and courtyards
- Twenty four-hour access to a professional medical staff
- Vibrant community life program where resident-led committees plan menus, events and outings, lifelong learning and volunteer opportunities
- On-campus fitness center managed by our fitness coordinator
- Spiritual Life Services led by our full-time chaplain and open to all faiths
Best of all, Country Meadows of Forks is an all-rental retirement community. We are an affordable alternative to the expense of buying into a life care community.
Sign up to receive updates for our new retirement community in Forks.
Then contact our team today to reserve your brand new apartment and lifestyle.
We look forward to hearing from you.