Welcome to the Country Meadows website. After nearly 50 years in senior living we remain family managed and 100% family owned. Country Meadows was founded by my parents, former Pennsylvania Governor (1955-59) and Mrs. George M. Leader. Dad still lives in Hershey and remains active as
an advisor and board member.
My father has always emphasized the importance of developing lasting relationships with our customers and providing them with value “heaped up and running over.” My brother David (COO), brother-in-law Ted Janeczek (CFO) and I feel the same way. We feel so strongly about putting our residents and co-workers first that we adopted the following Mission Statement: Our mission is to help seniors lead Purposeful Lives and enjoy Independence, Friendship and Respect.
These eight Foundation Principles help guide all our co-workers in operating Country Meadows:
- Promote a Genuine Sense of Community
- Honor the Rights and Independence of Seniors
- Support Wellness in all of its Dimensions
- Encourage Lifelong Growth and Development
- Provide Leadership to Our Team
- Practice Professional and Social Responsibility
- Create the Standard for Quality
- Establish a Culture of Integrity
I encourage you to contact one of our marketing professionals to learn more about what makes Country Meadows a distinctive place to live.
G. Michael Leader, President & CEO
Country Meadows Retirement Communities