Mechanicsburg Campus Highlights
Country Meadows communities offer a variety of retirement living options. While each campus is different with its own personality and flair, every location features standards of service and care that are hallmarks of our organization.
Country Meadows of Mechanicsburg is centrally located on Harrisburg's West Shore. Close to medical centers, shopping, and local attractions, the campus is close to everything you love about the West Shore, yet only a few minutes away from Harrisburg or Carlisle.
Our campus boasts a newly renovated exterior that includes new outdoor dining and relaxation spaces.
Other features of our Mechanicsburg campus include:
- Beautiful community spaces including seven dining rooms and community living rooms for gathering with friends and family.
- A newly renovated Bistro serving good food in comfortable surroundings.
- A fitness center with a dedicated staff where strength training, walking programs, and Nautilus equipment specially designed for use by seniors. We offer one-on-one or group fitness programs to help you maintain a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Physical or occupational therapy available on-site.
- Pick up a toothbrush, card or candy bar at our resident-staffed Gift Shop.
- Need a perm, shampoo, cut or just some pampering? We have the convenience of an on-campus Beauty and Barber Shop.
- An Ice Cream Parlor and Country Kitchen
- A Computer Center offering computer access and instruction.
- Programs that are open to the community including an Alzheimer's Support Group.