Country Meadows At Home
Country Meadows At Home provides non-medical help for people in the comfort of their own homes. Whether it is for a few hours a week or around the clock assistance, Country Meadows At Home services are focused on helping seniors remain happy, healthy and independent.
Country Meadows at Home provides a range of services that can include:
- Personal Care Services provide help with non-medical tasks of daily life like bathing, dressing, managing medication and meal planning.
- Homemaker and Companion Services lend a helping hand with small jobs around the house, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping and errands. In some cases we can simply provide companionship for a few hours a day or relief for a primary caregiver.
- Transportation services to and from doctor appointments, the pharmacy, the grocery store, or other errands are available.
- A minimum of two hours of service at a time, saving you from unnecessary cost.
- Our Connections Memory Support Services provides help for people with memory loss in the comfort of home.
Our caregivers are respectful, carefully selected and fully-trained. They give the same level of compassionate care that Country Meadows offers to our campus residents.
Country Meadows At Home is growing. Our carefully trained staff now provides services in the Lehigh Valley, the Hershey/Palmyra/Elizabethtown area, the greater Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg/West Shore area, in York and in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh.